Chickasha parts 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chickasha parts 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

free devery !!!!!!!!!! i will not have a space this year.i will bring parts that are sold.look at the pics if you see something you like call 417 394 2788 no text,no p.m.. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

p.m.s. will be deleted . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:16 am:

guys stop wasting your time with pms. i dont have time for it,and i dont spell that good sometimes spell check cant help. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

here is some more, 417 394 2788 charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

one more time. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Didn't see any pre 15 head lights in the collection shown. Wondering if you have any pre 15 carbide headlight doors with the hinge still attached. (Doors can be trash.) Looking for the door side of hinge specifically (but will take whole hinge too) as per photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

what brand of light????? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Charley,

Looks like you may have an E&J Model 466 among the stash, correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

i dont think so. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Lower right hand corner of the last photo? What is it if not a 466?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

looks like a j-b with a v stamped in the top??? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

I think that may be a Victor lite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

here is the top,other than that it is the same as a 1910 overland j-b. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 08:55 am:

last time. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Re: "what brand of light????? charley"

Hinge pieces I'm looking for I believe are for Corcoran or Victor head lights. Thanks
Ross rbmanagement(at)shaw.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:28 am:

ok new last chance.ha.ha. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration