For sale- St Lawrence Marine Conversion Model T Engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale- St Lawrence Marine Conversion Model T Engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

I believe it is complete except for the distributor head. It is a very clean unit that (I believe) has always been together-not pieced together. Includes original brass propeller. It turns over, but we have not tried too get it running. Asking $3,450 or trades. Can deliver to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 09:44 pm:

We've had an interesting trade offer, but not really what we're looking for. Feel free to make an offer- cash or partial trade. I'm pretty sure you'd be the only kid on your block (or pond) with one of these!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Price dropped to $2,950 with free delivery to Chickasha. Willing to listen to trade offers as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Thank you all for the interest. Still available, and still time to have it delivered to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Sent you a message Chris. Give me a call at 712-301-7172.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration