FS- Over 100 Model T,some A +others,most restored

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS- Over 100 Model T,some A +others,most restored
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:56 am:

I am selling out over 100 Model T,some A ,some other,parts,tools and accessories.that I've kept as spairs for my own cars for the past 60yrs.Most all have been redone/restored and are in very nice condition. If you have bought parts from me before you know what they are like.I have a complete list & info. that I can attach to your email .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

edbaudoux @ gmail dot com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

PM sent Reuben with my email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:14 pm:

Tonybowker @ aol dot com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

JBEVARDOS @ HOTMAIL.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Harley19562000@yahoo.com
Thanking you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

svibert102@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Intribus on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

indianajim@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

Soupiov@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

rbmanagement(at)shaw.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

Shanejlach@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A. Usry on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

Musry@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Hello Mr Reuben Lefebre: If you could send a complete list & info of what parts you have for sale I would appreciate it. Thank you--davids
dhouston66.dh@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

trzim05@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:34 pm:

kerndtengineering@gmail.com

Thank you Reuben, nice to hear from you again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

jump.88@juno.com

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

Jim Wilson
Wils4399@att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Keiss on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

keiss60@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Bernie glass bernieglass@xplornet.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

1916modelt@gmail.com

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

dbobzin@carolina.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

liveryone@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

BaddreamsBill@gmail.com
thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

leipold at leipolds.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald - Vermont on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

tfitz_gerald@hotmail.com
Thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Graves on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Tom at CountryFreezers.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

banziani@yahoo.com Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Forrest O'Keane
oke@nemr.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

rick.ross@mason.schools.us

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

rwill1914@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

cgumbinger@att.net

Thanks, Ben. It's good to hear about you again.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:21 pm:

abelling@charter.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

jada3701@centurylink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Owen - Elizabethtown, KY on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

clowen at kymodelt.com Thanks Charlie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

brian2264@gmail .com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Saxon on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Could you please send me a list.
Thank you
Ted

tsaxon@saxonautogroup.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brett bowsher on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

b.bowsher@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Reuben -- I've bought several parts from you in the past and have never been disappointed. Please send me a list of what you have. Thanks, Mike.

waterwalk999@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

I'd like a list please.
triumphfrst@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Please add me to the list
fgkshore@msn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Jamieson on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Jamiesonmotorsports@gmail.com

Look forward to the list. Thankyou.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Add me also meyre14t@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

please add me to your parts list also jhvoll@centurylink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harris Meves on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Thanks in advance for sending me the list,Reuben!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Bruno on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Please add me Thanks
db1931a@optimum.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald reeves on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Please email me your list, thanks Jerry
Reeves801@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

I look forward to your list

: ^ )

Keith

kwtownsend2 at comcast dot net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Hello Reuben, Please add me to your list ,Thanks Don talulatouring@msn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Hi, Reuben, please include me on your list, thank! greentree64@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Terry Woods, modeltwoods@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Please add mine gcarrother at AOL.com Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Me too. skh at eskays dot com Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 04:12 am:

My email is. Jeffler1101@comcast.net
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 05:05 am:

My email is poa40@outlook.com
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Como on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 06:37 am:

gary.comosr@bluroc.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:42 am:

richsclassiccars@bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:46 am:

Please add me to your parts list mailing:

fbergski@yahoo.com

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:27 am:

rskingley@peoplepc.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:53 am:

`POSTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR GOD AND THE WORLD TO SEE IS FOOD FOR THE EMAIL HARVESTING SPAM BOTS!!! A much smarter move is to send a PM (personal message) with your email address instead of being a Lamb to the slaughter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:02 am:

I KNOW JAY !!! Now i see that everybody jumped on this .Wait : is that what it says on your picture above? LOL

Ijust hope this is not a hoax , cause never saw so many jumpers .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Jay, you nailed it.

Good Luck everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:32 am:

I post my email address and phone number on here every time I list a classified ad. I've never been bothered as a result of that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:34 am:

And in case you're afraid that Reuben is a hoax, I can assure you that he is a stand-up guy from whom I have bought many parts over the years. So rest easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Mike,Reuben is solid gold in my book!! Posting your email address when you post it in threads like this, is just chumming for SPAM in your email box.
What the heck, while everyone here's at it, You might as well go for the Gold and post your social security number and bank account info Too! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:17 am:

Please add my email also. sarikatime@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Drisko on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Reuben, Please send me a list. I think one of your cars belongs in Bridgton,ME!

Gordon Drisko
gdrisko@roadrunner.com
Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:53 am:

PM sent
Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

r.matheny@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

mikepatpete@hotmail.com please send me a list thanks MIKE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Please send me the list.

arniejohatyahoodotcom replace the dot with . and the at with @

Thanks Ben.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

Stanhowemt@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Please send me the list . wpgoble@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration