For Sale: Beautiful Original pair of 1915 Pennsylvania Porcelain License Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Beautiful Original pair of 1915 Pennsylvania Porcelain License Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Beautiful original pair of 1915 Pennsylvania license plates made by the Brilliant Manufacturing Co. Both with their original aluminum Keystone registration number plates on them. $250 the pair plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Larry,
Is this the pair that I gave you to put on your 1915 roadster from PA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

No, these plates came from East lake Ohio with the others I have listed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

Rick, I Don't recall You ever giving me license plates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:27 am:

Larry,
Yes, a real nice matched pair that I picked up and gave to you for your un-restored original 1915 roadster with the torn up top that sat in the corner of your shop. I did it because as I recall, both you and the car are from PA. No big deal if you don't remember it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration