For Sale 13-14 Coil Box & Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 13-14 Coil Box & Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Wellenstein on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

I have a Coil Box & Cover I believe is correct for 1913-1914 Price is $200 plus shipping. Box and cover are solid, but both have some rust and minor pitting. The cover has been partially sandblasted. Wood is coming apart. It has the glazed porcelains, and new brass knurled nuts on all of the terminals. Best to call or text Dan at 262-689-3234

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Wellenstein on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Wellenstein on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:56 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:09 am:

Dan, I sent a PM. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Wellenstein on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Sold, pending funds, thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration