FS NOS AC speedometer drives and NOS gears

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS NOS AC speedometer drives and NOS gears
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

I have 3 nos AC speedometer drives with nos gears. $100.00 each. I also have nos gears available for $15.00 each. All plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

Kim, I'm interested in one each, 20-21 of the gears. I'll Pm you. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:00 am:

2 of the gears are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Hi Kim- I will take the other three 21 tooth gears. Sending you a PM. Thx / Tim Knapp, Wilsonville, OR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:14 am:

Did you get the PM that I sent you last night? I guess I missed out on these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:58 am:

All the gears are sold, NOS drives reduced to $85 each plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

Hi Kim- Not sure I am getting your message. You can email me direct tmkotv at frontier dot com. Thx / Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration