FS Ford EE crankshafts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ford EE crankshafts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

3 Ford model T EE crankshafts for sale. #1 is worn between .004 to .012. #2 is worn between .001 to .006. #3 is worn .005 to .010. $135.00 each plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Crankshaft #2 is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

#1 is sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:00 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Feller on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

I sent a message yesterday but I'm new to mtfca so don't know if you received it I'm interested. Do you have a freight est to southern Mo I don't know your location Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Michael, I sent you an email yesterday, shipping is 30.00. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:28 am:

Crank #3 is back up for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 08:07 am:

I will take crank #3. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Feller on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 09:24 am:

is crankshaft #3 still available ? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 10:57 am:

All the cranks are sold. Michael, I sent you two messages and didn't hear back. Sorry, but the last one went to someone else. Kim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration