Lots of good parts, PICK UP ONLY in Maine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lots of good parts, PICK UP ONLY in Maine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Due to my health issues I am not able to ship any of the large or heavy items, they would need to be picked up.

We are planning on down-sizing our home this summer due to my failing health and I have a lot of good used parts that I'd like to sell beforehand. This list hits the major items:

Four early 30x3 wood felloe wheels (non-demountable clincher type) fair to good condition $150.00 each
1926-27 wire wheel front hubs no bearings - good for a trailer but I would not use these on a car (unsafe) $75.00 pair
1926-7 front axle lightly pitted and only fair shape but the spindles look good $40.00
Late 1912 to early 1914 steering column with DB marked brass quadrant - disassembled but in good condition $350.00
Oil Pans- one mid 20's 3-dip in good condition, and one early "long-snout" needing a lot of work $125.00 each
Early set of narrow magneto magnets with matching stamped steel double stacked field coil needing rebuilt (I'm pretty sure this fits 1912 and earlier) $200.00
1913-14 riveted rear end halves in good condition with NOS brake cams and arms installed $350.00 pair
1915-16 rear end halves in fair condition $125.00 pair
Mid to late teens forged running board brackets fair shape set of 4 for $75.00
Late 1915-early 1916 3-flute steel Ford Script oil breather cap (very hard to find) $65.00
1910-11 era original cast brass "hi-fin" radiator cap with good threads and few dings $75.00
Coil Cores - have many available $10.00 each for wood top, $20.00 each for brass top
Blocks - one 1913 in very rough shape and a 1923 in good shape $50.00 each
I have three hogs heads, two are cast iron non-starter, one early style with starter mount, and one 26-7 style, have some pedals to go in them $20.00 each without pedals, $35.00 with pedals
1920's suitcase style picnic set for 4 with blue and white porcelain cups and plates, plus a thermos bottle $150.00
1920's style running board picnic set for 6 - somewhat rough and incomplete $100.00
I have a few transmission drums (narrow band only) in good condition for $35.00 each
A large pile of smaller hardware and miscellaneous parts too numerous to list (grease cups, spindles, steering arms, accessory ball caps, windshield hinge parts,

Ford tools:
5Z157 - fourth rod wrench $20.00
3Z647 - wrist pin wrench $20.00
3Z601 - flywheel bolt wrenches are $20.00 each (4 available)
Early "lobster-claw" Ford script pliers $40.00
Other Ford script pliers are $25.00 each and I may have a few to choose from
KD valve tool marked "Ford A and B" is $25
T Ford spark plug, or open-end wrenches $5.00 each - Many to choose from
T & A Ford Monkey Wrenches $10.00 each - Many to choose from
T Ford hubcap Wrenches $8.00 each - Many to choose from
Car tire irons - early or late Model T style $15.00 each or $25.00 per pair
Ton-Truck tire irons (the flat spoons on the heavy bar stock are TT's) are $20 each

I'm located around 13 miles north of Belfast Maine in Stockton Springs - Please leave a message if you call, I don't always hear the phone and I will NOT answer unknown numbers that don't leave messages... I also will NOT call back to any text message or missed call - too many of them are scams!

I CAN NOT SHIP ANY HEAVY ITEMS and any shipping charges for smaller items will be at the buyers expense - please see the attached picture for contact information

Thanks for looking, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

Ford script oil cap is sold pending payment. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

Early oil pan and steering column sold pending payment.

Found 4 1913 Holley model S 2-screw carburetors in my shed priced from $125 for the cleanest, $100 each for 2 others in good shape but cracked bowls, and one missing choke & throttle arms with dented but not cracked bowl for $85.00

Contact me as per above for pictures, I do not accept PM's from this site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 09:39 am:

The best of the four 2-screw Holley carbs is sold pending payment.

The wood wheels are gone - donated to the Owls Head Transportation Museum's Model T Project

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration