McLaren Wire wheels-FREE delivery to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: McLaren Wire wheels-FREE delivery to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:13 am:

I have room for only 1 set of 5-30X3.5 McLaren 54 wire spoke clinchers for free delivery to Chickasha. Shipping has become pretty pricey as many of you know. A set of wheels going west of Iowa can be as high as $300 for a set of five, going east as high as $250. I will bring only 1 set of 5 wheels since all of the others I have done have been spoken for and are shipped. First come, first serve. I also want to express Thanks to All of You MTFCA folks who have been keeping me hopping in the wheel business, very much appreciated!!! I am retiring from my "day job" in the next couple of weeks so will devoting much more time to the hobby and business. Mike 319-four three zero-4995.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:33 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

Wheels spoken for delivery to Chickasha. Thanks Jeff and MTFCA! I can still take orders but they will not be available until late April, early May. Thanks, Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration