Early Spring Cleaning - Parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Spring Cleaning - Parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Cleaning out some "stuff":

Brass spare tire holder set - no straps but available from the vendors - $100 + shipping

New recast '09-'11 ? firewall brackets - $80 + shipping

Drop me a note through here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Steve, I'll take the firewall brackets. Please
PM me with shipping to 97501 and how you want paid. Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:00 am:

Hi Steve, are the firewall castings steel or bronze? If steel I'll take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Dale's on first !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Who? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

Who's on second !

Firewall brackets headed to a new garage - thanks MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

What? I thought I was on second!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Michael: I'm allowing Andrew one more day (3/3) to respond - if no response they are yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Hey Steve, are the brass spare tire brackets still available ??? if so I'd like to purchase, THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:16 am:

Sorry Michael - I got confused regarding the above comment - the firewall brackets are spoken for - I was referring to the brass tire holder set and John - they're "pending" but will keep you in line if it falls through !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Okay Steve,
I'll get in line for the brass spare tire brackets, too...
Harold Mermel of NJ
TEQS1000@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

Hi Steve,
If brass tire brackets don't get paid for,
I would be interested too.
Harold Mermel of NJ
TEQS1000@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

Thanks All - tire holders found a new garage !

Thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration