1911-1912 Steering Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-1912 Steering Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Reproduction steering wheel for 1911-1912 with brass spider. Includes brass steering wheel nut. Like new condition. 15" Outside diameter. $300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Ashley. Hat wheel would look great on my speedster. $200???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

New they retail for over $350

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 05:54 pm:

Did not know that. Sorry Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Price drop to $275.00 if that will help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Price of $275 includes shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Very nice steering wheel that will be at Chickasha if not sold before

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Appelqvist on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

I just drop you a mail, Don. I'll take it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Sold to Roy pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration