Original Accessory Steering Wheel Dampener

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original Accessory Steering Wheel Dampener
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:44 am:

Attached to the steering column to help correct loose steering. All brass, fits all years. $50

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

Shipping included

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

HI Ashley,
I will take it...
I am a customer of lang's.
I spoke to you and Steve knows me....
Harold Mermel of NJ
TEQS1000@aol.com
ps-I can pay you thru Paypal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

Sold to Harold pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:31 pm:

Can anybody tell me how this thing worked?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:30 am:

Steve, It clamps around the steering gear case and two of the arms on the steering wheel spider. My Dad has had one on one of his Ts for years and I think it actually helps on rough roads. The red felt has just enough friction on the steering gear case to stop minor shimmy problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:54 am:

I have one on my 1925 coupe for conversation.. My old friend, now deceased, Art Moran said it is like cutting off your toe and then putting a bandaid on your head. In other words fix the problem. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Thanks Chris,I couldn't picture it on the steering column in any fashion. I think I have one of those somewhere that is nickled,always thought it was an accessory instrument holder of some kind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Sold - Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

I have one of these units, brand new old stock in the original box with the original instruction sheets if anyone is interested. The nickel plating and inner felt liner are perfect. I will sell it for $75.00 plus shipping.

If you want a photo, get ahold of me and give me your number or email and I will snap a photo with my phone and text it to you. I also have a bunch of other really cool NOS Model T trinkets as well that I will sell, including two awesome fat man steering wheels.

Thanks,
Rick Rice............Cell (330)714-8151
rickrice04@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration