Original Accessory Carburetor Lock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original Accessory Carburetor Lock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:47 am:

Original accessory carburetor lock, anti theft device. Mounts between carburetor and intake manifold. With non original key that needs to be cut by locksmith. $100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:50 am:

message sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

Here's the one I have in my collection, Ashley - similar but not for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

if you don't use the brass one as intended, it can be used as a cigar trimmer too:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Shipping included

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

I'd love to buy the lock if you still have it for sale. I sent a PM as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Just curious, what would keep a would be thief from unbolting the carb and removing the locking device?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Takes too much time...thieves operate FAST.... or at least, they try to. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Sold to Brian pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration