Spring Cleaning search

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Spring Cleaning search
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

While doing your spring cleaning and preparing for this years T events, please check for the hinge side I'm showing. I'm still looking for sets or specifically the door side of a hinge set for some pre 15 Carbide Headlights that I am restoring. Would you have any damaged doors that would still have this side attached? Or, complete sets? Ross Benedict Four Zero three-65one-16one2 or rbmanagement(you know)shaw.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:22 pm:

I know where there is a set of Brown 16 that have been "molested" - perhaps a salvage is in order ?

I'll get back to you if those will work for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

May have to do, can you forward photos to rbmanagement(you know).ca.
Thanks Steve

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration