FS 4to1 Steering Gear Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 4to1 Steering Gear Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 06:18 am:

Grab bag of 4to1 gears. Six sets of gears, 4 pinions, one set of new quadrant rivets, plus a few other various related parts, washers, pins and one steering wheel nut.. Everything is greasy, not rusted, (except for the nut which has light rust) and don't appear to be worn much if at all. $30.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, but I can't email them, so don't ask.
Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:39 am:

Found another set of gears. Added to the pile. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:28 am:

$25.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 04:36 am:

Found another set of gears, added to the pile. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 05:47 am:

$20.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 09:12 am:

Dave,
I sent a PM.
Thanks,
Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler in Branson, Mo. USA. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

David so did I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 05:18 am:

I'll get back to you guys, been dealing with a couple of cracked ribs and haven't been able to get to them yet. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

Spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration