Anyone bringing a Fatman steering wheel to sell in Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anyone bringing a Fatman steering wheel to sell in Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:26 am:

just wondering if anyone was bringing a fatman wheel to sell at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

Anyone have a picture of a fatman steering wheel they can post. I could probably use one too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:24 pm:

I'll have this one for sale at Chickasha. It's about the nicest one we've ever had. Probably NOS-very tight; not worn out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Feel free to pm me or we'll be in the north building-spaces NB 6-9.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration