FS Horns - mostly ahoogah.some T's &Mod A Nice 1's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Horns - mostly ahoogah.some T's &Mod A Nice 1's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Selling a bunch of very nice old horns ,most redone and work fine.Most are Ahoogah horns w/bkts. 1919-25 T &TT-$94.00,!926-27 T &TT- $94.00. 6 volt Buzz horn-$45.00. Large Sparton Horn (no Bkt) 12 1/2" long- $85.00. Hutchins ahoogah very loud-$90.00.Model A sparton 1928-31-has the large script on cover-$155.00. 1928-31 Mod A Sparton script- $135.00. 1928-31 Mod A Stewart warner-$135.00. 1932 Ford sparton Boat Tail design-beauty -$185.00. Early Klaxon #3 manual push-$135.00. Klaxon electric #6 beauty-$100.00.All plus Flat rate shippin.I have photos. I also have lots of T parts & tools,all nice. benlefebre&juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:36 am:

Several people inquired about these horns.They all work fine.Were all checked,questionable parts were replaced, painted ,and are ready to mount.The Model A horns (except for Stewart)have new data plates .I do have photos of all those horns on file. Also have photos of all the T parts & tools which are on the list that I have sent out recently to ones that asked for them.I can send more out. Just send me an email and I'll reply and attach a list for you. Thanks, Benlefebre ( benlefebre@juno.com )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:06 am:

The Early Kaxon model #3 horn has been sold. I still have others and lots more T parts and tools .I have lots of pictures to send. Ben

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration