Stop by Bob's huge garage sale on your way to Chickesha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stop by Bob's huge garage sale on your way to Chickesha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

We will be having a huge sale on used parts so if your going through Il. stop and check it out
save on postage on all new items
here are a few photo's
Bob
Loves Park, Il
815-633-7244
modelt2001@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hendrikx on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 06:22 am:

waaaauw!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Are you sure you didn't post inside pictures of the Piquette Plant by mistake?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:08 am:

This is only part of the shop way more to see and dig through, Bob
will post more pics soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

A few more photo's of the front building
3 buildings full
please call ahead of your visit
815-633-7244
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Its a real good thing I don't live closer. I would be broke and in your shop constantly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

WOW.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

I am getting tons of calls on parts, problem is I am a one man show here so sorry it takes a while to get back to you, best thing to do is come and go through the three buildings, lots of great parts hidden in piles, Bob
please let me know ahead of time if you are coming here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Thank you, quite of folks will be coming to the sale, some on their way and some on return trip,
if you are going to come please e mail or call 1st with times,
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:35 am:

One day I will go at Chickesha, I could say it's look really cool place to go. But very far away from my home, 27hours non stop drive. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Do you have any period camping items that you are selling?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Any of you guys who get a chance you need to go see Bob. You won't believe his place. If he hasn't got it then you don't need it. Beside all that he is a stand up guy who can make your Model T dreams come true.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration