Wanted spare tire carrier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted spare tire carrier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

Does anyone have a spare tire carrier that fits a 23/25 coupe no junk please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:53 am:

Yes I do. And itís for sale. Will mount a 30 x 3 1/2 rim. PM me if you havenít found one yet. gwhouse731(at)gmail(dot)com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:03 am:

21" or 30X3.5? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

The one I need is 30/3.5 must be for a couple I didn't want any junk would like to find one with some original paint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

Should say coupe this word correction thing spells what it wants

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:20 am:

Charles: I have an NOS one I would sell. Pm me if you are interested. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Dan I was told the sedan and touring car attaching arms were shorter I do some research and get back with you thanks Charlie from Ohio

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration