FS Early Parts 09 to 13

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Parts 09 to 13
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

I have the following parts for sale:

1912 - 1913 Timer cover in great shape - $75

1912 - 1914 B Lettered Brake pedal, DB marked. Worn on the pedal, still legible, and a good shaft and threads - $30

1913 KW Coil Box Switch, Works, and not loose. Missing the key, but repros are made. I pulled this off a bad box. It needs the cover plate, and i have an old repro one somewhere. If i find it, it will be included - $115

09-11 4 dash brackets and 4 dash to windshield brackets, all brass, these are new repros, but not in the original packaging - $35

Can take paypal, USPS money order, check, or credit over the phone through my paypal merchant account.

PM me for details

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Forgot to add, shipping is based upon buyers location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Benjamin,
Are those the 09-10 windshield brackets from firewall to upper dash or the upper dash to the windshield or both?

I am interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

Daniel, they are both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Hi Benjamin I would like the 13 14 switch if available Randy Morse 99008 .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Pmed you Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:30 am:

Switch and brackets sold.

Cover and pedal still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration