FS Nickel Plated Stem Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Nickel Plated Stem Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 05:26 am:

FS Five nickel plated dust covers for rubber stem tubes, Lang's #DC-RSN. These are VERY gently used, they look new, but one doesn't have the lock nut, it came that way. I just used a regular valve stem cap and secured the cover with silicone, worked fine. They list for $27.75 each, these are $90.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 05:29 am:

Forgot to say, I can text pictures, that's the only way I can.
Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:41 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:40 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

David I'll take them; PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Spoken for. Thanks Terry, PM sent. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration