Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:59 am:

well looks like i will have an empty truck this year!!!! anybody bringing early overland parts-gas pumps-indian motorcycle????????cash. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Wish I was going

Gordon Clayton Miller. Mo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

Charley; I could bring some 30 x 4 demountable rims. I have been told ? that they are overland. I would like to trade for some NH Cores.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

to small need 25"or bigger.those may be whippet.thanks charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

here is a better pic. cnarley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Nice "bagger" Charley !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

got it in 1971 for $50.00.wish i had never got an old car. just motorcycles & gas pumps!!!!! charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration