Engine splash shields

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Engine splash shields
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

For Sale pair of 1915-1918 shields asking $35.00 for pair with free shipping call Matt 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Hello Matt,
I sent you a PM.
John Haynes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

Held for you John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Hey Matt, appears to be two pairs of engine pans, did John take both pairs ??? if not I would like to purchase the other pair for my 15' Touring, THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:58 am:

As John knows, these are correctly called engine pans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

"Atta-boy" Larry..........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration