1911 engine for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 engine for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ervin Mims on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:02 am:

I have a 1911 engine serial number 87223 this engine was running when it came out but it was leaking water badly someone had tried to put helicoils in the block and did a bad job I took the engine apart completely and had a machinist put in new 7/16 threads what he put in I don't know what it's called but it was expensive this block could be put back together and run it or you could rebuild it if you wanted to anyway it is for sale make me an offer I can text you pictures from my phone but I don't know how to put them on here if you're serious my phone is 702-354-6365 Las Vegas Nevada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Please send pics to pre15dale@hot mail.com
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:55 am:

And to 2005corvette@mchsi.com
Thanks!
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:07 am:

Voice message let.

please send me pictures at brossardmario@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration