Ruckstells and Misc to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ruckstells and Misc to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Bringing one small drum($900) and one large drum with shifter and linkage($1500) to Chickasha, both include radius rods and drive shafts. I have not had them apart but the large drum came out of a 26 Roadster that was a nice running car.
Set of Dayton pin drive 30X3.5 wheels and hubs.
Really nice set of Disteel Disc Wheels.
Maybe a 1926 Roadster with Ruckstell and Wire wheels. A driver.
If the weather breaks more stuff will get loaded up, shoveled snow again this morning.
Spaces FM 1 & 2
406 five three nine six oo4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

Those are the spaces I used to have next to the sidewalk between the two main buildings. Stop by and say howdy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Rini on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

What are you asking for the Disteels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

The Disteel wheels have front and rear hubs, rings and lug nuts. Four of these wheels were rebuilt with new rims by John McLaren(still in boxes). The fifth wheel is a good wheel that has not been rebuilt.
Chris $4500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Small Drum Ruckstell sold.
rustaddict1 at gmail.c0m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

My Daytons are just like the ones Chis just sold. I have five, the wheels not as nice as the one just sold, but the hubs are. $2500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

John, You guys live in very beautiful country. But here in Arkansas Its time to plant potatoes, not shovel snow. :-) :-) se ya at Chickasha ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Donnie, I was out at the ranch earlier today and there is no way I'm going to get in through the snow drifts and over to the "antique car parts stewardship area" until it thaws a little more.

I won't be in Chickasha this year, buy up all the good deals and send them to me.

2018 3 12 ranch gate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Stan, sorry you can not make it this year. Ill do my best to buy all the goodies I can, but with postage prices these days, it may not be feasible to send them to you. Sorry.... :-) :-)

I really love the area you guys live in. I guess the snow and cold weather is the price ya'll have to pay to live there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration