Need help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Need a pr. Of rear axle housings picked up at Chickasha and brought to Turlock, Ca or somewhere near by. Will help with gas. Thanks

Tom Rootlieb
440-822-9929

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Might try a subject line like "Need Transportation From Chickasha to Turlock, CA"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Tom:

My wife and I will be going to Chickasha and then the next month to Bakersfield. I would be happy to help you out. I could pick up in Chickasha and we could meet in Bakersfield. Let me know if this helps.
Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Hey Jonathan, John Steele and I will be set up in spots FM 1 & 2 between the two main buildings. I'm not bringing anything to sell but he will have a 26 Roadster, a big drum Ruckstell and a set of nice Disteel Wheels. Stop by and say howdy. Stan Howe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

There will be some other Montana people there, too, I assume. There usually is. Looks like Les Schubert from Calgary is going to go with John and I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

There'll be an Arkie there too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

Thanks Jonathan. Look forward to seeing you at Bakersfield .
Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration