For Sale: One pair of Firestone Non Skid Black Tires 30 X 3 (One is New and One is Used)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: One pair of Firestone Non Skid Black Tires 30 X 3 (One is New and One is Used)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

Nice pair of 30 x 3 Firestone Non Skid Tires. Came off a car I purchased and the owner had just installed the one new tire and it has not been used. The other had been on the vehicle and has about 50% of it's tread life left and that one does have some mild age cracks. $100 the pair plus shipping. Also have flaps and tubes for sale. I will post them separately tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Iíll take them get me a price on shipping to Battle Creek Michigan 49014. Thanks Mark Eyre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

Sold to Mark.
Thank you,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Here is my cell you can text me your address and shipping and Iíll get it in the mail. 269-719-7542

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

Mark, I sent you a pm.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Hasnít come through yet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration