We Will Be At the Kern County Event in April

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: We Will Be At the Kern County Event in April
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 11:28 am:

We have so many more parts to sell that we decided to drive from Colorado to California to see if you need some of the parts that we have. We still have the Ruckstell, gears, tires, boxes, lamps, and more. If you would like a pdf copy of the parts list, send me an email. We hope to see you there. Margaret and Dick of CollbranApril Event

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Best Model T and early car swap meet on the west coast. I never miss it! We'll see you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

As you probably know, that is a TT truck Ruckstell. They are virtually worthless -- couple hundred bucks on a good day. What is probably worth the money on this one is the accessory transmission forward of the differential. It may be a Rocky Mountain -- which gives an overdrive speed -- and is worth several hundred dollars.

I'm not trying to tell you what you probably already know, just trying to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

I'd like a list weedysass653 at aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Margaret you like this meet and see you there
Ps sent a PM for a list

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:34 am:

That could be a high speed (:-)) gear set in that TT Ruckstell, I've seen them set up that way several times. If so, that will make it more desirable. Just a heads up. Anything that makes a TT faster is a good thing. :-) That along with a three speed aux. trans. makes a nice setup for a TT. It will cruise nicely at around 35-40 MPH, and still crawl along in a parade. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration