Wanted: K.R. Wilson magneto and flywheel gap gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: K.R. Wilson magneto and flywheel gap gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

I am looking to purchase a K.R. Wilson gap gauge used to set all of the magnet heights and gap between the magnets and magneto coils. I am in the middle of this process and apparently there is enough variation in my magnet heights that it is getting very frustrating trying to properly set the gap.

Of course the time to buy a tool is when you need it. However, I have called around to several vendors and apparently the reproduction tool is on backorder everywhere.

Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with?

Please contact me via private message.

Thanks - Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

PM me, I have an extra one I will sell. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:57 am:

I was able to get what I need. Thanks again Dan for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Harris on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Are you still interested in selling the extra tool? Give details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Harris on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Are you still interested in selling the extra tool? Give details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Tom,

Dan sold me his extra. I got at least one more repsponse. May want to post another ad or specify what you’re looking for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration