FS Early Radius Rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Radius Rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

One very nice pair of early cast end radius rods. They are straight with no rust pitting and the threads are exceptional. They even come with the correct mounting bolts and nuts. I doubt you will find a better pair $275.00 plus domestic shipping (to be determined). Payment by means of PayPal (preferred) or personal check. Send me a PM or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Andrew Ruffles on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

Mark
I will take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Sorry Andrew. I only do domestic sales.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Sold to Phillip. Thank you Phillip! Will see you in Bakersfield. Thank you MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration