WTB: Brass items

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Brass items
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

1911 -12 Brass pedal & emergency brake handle TRIM
(for floor boards) and brass steering column BRACE (to firewall)...
Also want one original, good 1926 / 27 WIRE WHEEL
(reasonably priced).
Harold Mermel of NJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Hello Harold:
Pardon if this is information already known...these floorboard plates are readily and affordably available from the vendors. Late 1911 on plates are painted steel and the cutout slots are square versus round.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

I already went to Lang's and Mac's and they are both out of these brass repro items...
Weeks to get new ones....
Help?
Thanks, harold of NJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

I have the flat steel ones in stock, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

I bought the brass pedal & brake trim,
but still want early accessory Brass steering column brace and would like an all brass accessory Hand operated Klaxon horn...
Also want one reasonable priced 1926 /27 Ford 21" wire wheel..
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 07:42 am:

Harold, I have a brand new brass steering column bracket I'd part with . I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Bought brass / brake handle trim and brass steering column brace...

But still nee one or two 21" wire wheels (926 / 27)
in nice shape & reasonably priced pn east coast or mid-west
(heavy to ship)...
Thanks,
Harold of NJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration