FS - 10% OFF any T or A parts & tools on my NEW list

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS - 10% OFF any T or A parts & tools on my NEW list
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

i AM OFFERING 10% off any item on my latest T parts/price list ,which was sent out recently to those that already requested it.Sale ends March 10th.There are lots of T,some A parts,tools,misc.Just about all redone.Nice T&A horns,some manual & electric Spartons 28-31 .32 Boat tail .Ahoogah .Lots of T speedo parts,some AC. speedo heads,some #160 w/dash bkts.Cable housings. 15-16 side & tail lamps brass & black.You'll just have to seach the list,as parts are all mixed in. All plus shipping.I have photos,and can send more lists if requested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Hi Reuben, I requested but did not receive your list of parts and tools.

Please send list to: 1916modelt@gmail.com

Thank you
Bill Crosby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Reuben, My computer still won't open the download. Anyone else having this problem?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Sorry,I have the wrong ending date on my ad above.It ends APRIL 10th. (not march 10th ).Ben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 08:21 am:

My computer opens the list but will not print
it. Just get blank pages.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 08:53 am:

Same problem as Terry W. is having

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Ben -- I got the first list but not the revised one. waterwalk999@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration