FS 1911 Brass Stewart Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1911 Brass Stewart Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

I'm selling a 1911 Stewart Model 24 speedometer with bracket in beautiful condition. The body is near perfect without any dents or scratches that I can see. The glass is flawless and the dial is nice but a bit dirty. The indicator moves freely when you spin the shaft, but I don't know if this speedometer works or not; it came with my 1910 but was never hooked up. It has the letter B in the dial, which indicates it was made in 1910 but it is the 2:1 low speed model correct for 1911. $500 including shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 08:13 am:

Sorry, no longer available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration