F S book called Pete's encyclopedia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S book called Pete's encyclopedia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

This is a hard back book on 1903 through 1909 comes with a DVD it's in like new condition 50.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

Herb that's it I can email or text pictures Charlie from Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

That would be ok.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

I need a phone number or a email address and I will send a picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Check your email inbox. I sent you a message through the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

I sent a picture to what I thought was your email if I don't have the right one send it to me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

I have good pictures of the book and DVD I have had this since 09 never took the DVD out of the package

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

The book is sold waiting on payment if anything changes I will let you know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Thanks to everyone that has responded to this ad the book is on hold pending payment if anything changes I will relist Charlie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Innes on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

For those who missed a good deal on this one, Lang's have the book in their catalog;
https://www.modeltford.com/item/PATE-ENCY.aspx

It is a tremendous reference work on the early Fords.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration