FS Bare Kingston Brass Carb Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Bare Kingston Brass Carb Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 07:26 am:

This is a completely stripped Kingston "L4" body, I think. I can't quite make out the number, but that's what it looks like. It looks like a very nice body, threads, shaft holes, all look to be in very nice shape with no splits in the threads. The float needle seat hasn't been messed up from trying to remove it. Other than that, I know nothing else about it, got it in with a bunch of parts years ago. $25.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 03:33 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 04:29 am:

$20.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 05:53 am:

$15.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 02:03 am:

Spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration