ACCESSORY MAGNETO TO OIL FILLER OUTSIDE OIL LINE SETUP - NEW OLD STOCK WITH FRAGMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ACCESSORY MAGNETO TO OIL FILLER OUTSIDE OIL LINE SETUP - NEW OLD STOCK WITH FRAGMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:55 am:

UNLIKE THE MAGNETO POST OUTSIDE OILER KITS BEING SOLD BY THE PARTS VENDORS THAT USE A HOLLOW BOLT RECEIVER AT THE FRONT OF THE ENGINE ON THE DRIVERS SIDE, THIS SETUP RUNS ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND DUMPS OIL INTO THE OIL FILLER OPENING WITH THE BOLT-ON ATTACHMENT PROVIDED. I HAVE TWO OF THESE AVAILABLE WITH FRAGMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL BOXES. ASKING $75 EACH PLUS POSTAGE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

$65 EACH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Jay I will take one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Jay, I will take one also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Got you both covered.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration