FS on CL St Louis 1922 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS on CL St Louis 1922 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

Saw this CL, I am not associated with it. It seems to be legit... and not interested...

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/1922-ford-model-coupe/6523275810.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

contact name:
Joseph

call or text:
(314) 685-9671

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Looks like a great car from a good home. No title could be a problem. Condition of wood and running gear would be a factor. Not a bad price for an optimist.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

Depending on what state you live in...I live in a state of confusion...but seriously, here in Oho-ho the ONE thing they (so far) do "right" is set you up with a title provided you show a bill of sale and have the car inspected at a certified inspection station, often it's even the BMV license bureau that will do it for you for free. I've done that as well as pay my local inspector at a car dealership $3.50 for an inspection. Hour later I'm titled!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration