1926 / 1927 Roadster windshield stanchions and windshield frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 / 1927 Roadster windshield stanchions and windshield frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

nice pair of windshield stanchions and windshield frame. no pitting, surface rust only. the channel in the windshield frame for the glass is nice, not dented, rotted, twisted or otherwise damaged.

i would like to sell all together.

$350.00 plus postage

email direct if you'd like:

estrangedcc@gmail.com

(503) 348-7134

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Jake,
Just sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:27 pm:

I would like to know if they are orginal. if they are I'm behind Mike to buy them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Jake,
Thanks for the information. I will pass this time. Robert, you are next up. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration