FJ - Richmond, VA to Richmond, KY enclosed Model T transport now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Richmond, VA to Richmond, KY enclosed Model T transport now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 10:48 am:

March 12th

Richmond, VA to Richmond, KY enclosed Model T transport

Room for a Model T or small car or ?

Freighter Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Rain today

Going to pickup here tomorrow instead so will be leaving tomorrow.

Still have room to Kentucky.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 03:47 am:

March 13th

Leaving Richmond, VA around 12 noon

Still have room ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 06:10 am:

I wonder who's selling a car here in my hometown? What part of town are you in? I'm in the Richmond westend near Parahm Rd & Patterson Ave, near the James River, would like to meet you! Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:10 am:

I'd like to meet both of you (FJ and Bob)! Can you send the time and location? I'm North, just below Quantico Marine/FBI base and will go down there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration