WTB Dayton Wire Wheel knockoff caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Dayton Wire Wheel knockoff caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Looking for a set of 4, (2 lh thread and 2 rh thread) Dayton knockoff caps for pin drive wire wheels. Also interested in buying single caps if you have them.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

Another view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Are there any sources who could cast a set of these that you could recommend?
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

If you can send me a cross sectional sketch of the cap with some rough dimensions, I could see if they could be machined out of my Buffalo blanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:21 am:

Kevin,
Thank you for the response! Are you going to Chickasha? I am heading there this morning and will bring the cap with me and will call you while I'm there.
RB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Unfortunately I will not be at Chickasha. I was hoping this would be my first trip out thata way, but life got in the way. Feel free to call and we could discuss the project further

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration