For Sale 1913 windshield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1913 windshield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 07:52 am:

I have a complete 1913 windshield. It is just as it was when removed from a car including the original glass, braces, patina and surface rust. Nice continuous hinge and end hinges. $400 delivered to Chickasha if you let me know by Monday. I also have some 1914 windshields that I can bring but only if you let me know. 319- four hundred thirty- forty nine 95. You can also PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:33 am:

Wow...where were you 3 years ago!! I paid far more than that for an EMPTY '13 frame!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:21 am:

pmed you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration