09/10 front spindles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 09/10 front spindles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 09:29 am:

I just purchased this pair from Langs a couple mnths ago.. Now I don't need them.. Selling them for what I paid for them.. Plus shipping.. $1275.00https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212740502727260&set=pcb.10159991334090 548&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Very interested but concerned about the wear behind the threads on one of them, do you have a clear picture from the side ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:32 am:

Up until now I would've loved to had an '09-'10.
Dang are things pricey for them!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Sorry, I didn't scroll though, I see it in the photo gallery.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration