Hinges wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hinges wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Looking for Aftermarket body windshield hinges... One pair or several....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

:-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Davis on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

richard l am pretty sure l have a pair of these call me 315 eight 22 5835 steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Davis on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

Richard, I think that I have a pair of these. Call me at: 315 eight two two 5835. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

:-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

Langs carries them, a close friend repopped them for his so I know there is extra's. Hope this helps Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Thanks Joe, Langs repro's are much different... I have used them. They are nice but am looking for this style...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration