Support Bracket for KC Warford; no drilling required !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Support Bracket for KC Warford; no drilling required !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

This bracket will help support the rear end of the modern Warford transmission, and there is no drilling required to install it. All hardware is included. $200 includes USPS Priority Mail within the USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

contact info Please .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Nice Gary !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Danny;

I just sent you a PM, that's always a good way to reach me. I prefer not to put my email and phone here due to the spam calls.

I can deliver these to Bakersfield to save the shipping and insurance, then the price drops to $175.

Steve; Thank you. There was a bit of time involved getting the angles right and building a jig to keep these uniform. I've got one on my '11 now and really like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :-) Nice job Gary and at a good price in my opinion. The main support could be modified with a little work to work on other transmissions too. You very seldom see an auxiliary transmission at a sale or swap meet with the support that goes with it. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

Great job, looks good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:32 pm:

I spoke with Larry Blair today (he sounded good!), and he thinks these will work for the original aluminum and cast iron Warfords as well. I don't have original ones myself however one of the people buying one has said he will compare measurements on both original and KC Warfords to confirm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Looks Great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

I have a few more available for a T and one for a TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

Gary,

Now that is SLICK!

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Abbie Prince on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Gary,I want one, seed me a message on how to pay and where to send payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 02:19 am:

Hi Abbie

I just saw your email and responded by email. Please let me know if you didn't receive my response.

Thanks!

Gary

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration