Brass Topped Lamp Font

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass Topped Lamp Font
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

I have this one orphan lamp font for sale that I believe to be a Brass and Steel Corcoran font. The flat part of the bottom measures 3-3/8" in diameter. The top of the neck measures 2-9/16" in diameter. It has 4 pins on edges of top neck that hold it to the body of the light. Solid, no 'dings' Top is Brass. Bottom, is steel, painted black and could use a refresher coat. Asking $80.00.. plus $6-8 postage. Let me know address, so I can confirm postage from Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 02:05 am:

Bump. Price reduced to $75.00 including postage to lower 48 States and Canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 08:24 am:

thats for j-b 110 &115. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:14 am:

I will buy. It. Need name and address to send check.
Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Sold, pending funds.
Darel. I have sent you an e mail.
Ross

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration