FS: Upholstery Springs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Upholstery Springs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 09:32 am:

I have 13 brand new 18" upholstery bar springs that I was planning on using for building the seats on my 1910 T. They were too big for my original wood seat frame so I had some made to order and would like to sell these. I'm sure they could be used for any seat application. They measure 18" long by 5" high and are made of super heavy duty metal. $100 including shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:39 am:

Bill, Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

Dennis, feel free to call/text me at 586-651-5760

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration