Lots of good stuff, take a quick look

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lots of good stuff, take a quick look
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

I'm surprised nobody has snagged the battery box lid (I would, if I didn't already have one for Betsy).

The current reproduction lids from the suppliers only fit their incorrect, smaller battery box.

Repro lids are too small to fit onto an original or correctly made battery box.

See the link below for the correct dimensions of the battery box. Larry Smith occasionally fabs up a run of correct boxes, but he does not make the corresponding correct lids.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/44713.html?1199658741

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

Tim, two emails sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Battery box lid sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

if there is a pair of roaster stantons orginals for that price I'll take them robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 12:23 am:

Just the passenger side windshield post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

I'm in Chickasha, and won't be able to do anything until next week. So far I have seven requests. Read what Mark says above. That is why I started to make them! Why do vendors make parts incorrectly in the first place?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

No hurry Larry, I'm just glad you take on these projects. Thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration