Battery Box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Battery Box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

I'm planning to make another run of T-5158 battery boxes. These will NOT have the cover or door. You are responsible for finding originals for this purpose. Unlike the copies that Langs and Snyders sell, these have the correct dimensions and seams (joints), and are identical to the original. The price will be $60.00 each + $3.00 for the boxes I have to buy to ship them in. I will be taking names for one week only! You will be billed for the shipping cost.
Any questions, let me know. I appreciate the business from those who have ordered these in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

One original cover and door available here (while it lasts):

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/846625.html?1520883255

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Larry, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Larry, I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

I will have several original battery box tops one repro top, and bottoms made to the correct dimensions with a Pittsburgh Lock Seam on the corners.
I do not have spaces yet, so PM me and I will give you my space number when I get there.
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Donald, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 11:58 pm:

PM's sent to Larry and Donald...

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MELVIN G,KING on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

PM`S sent to Larry and Donald ! MEL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MELVIN G,KING on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

PM`S sent to Larry and Donald!MEL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Larry, Sent you a PM. Put me in line as well for one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David CARNAHAN on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

is anyone getting a response from the seller? have tried several pm's to no avail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

He's most likely on his way home from Chickasha !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David CARNAHAN on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Ah so! Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Would also like a box if possible. Tried to get one last run but missed out. Darn it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 07:07 am:

I would also like a battery box,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 09:01 am:

Larry I would like a battery box also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Big brother always watching.......yes, just got home today, sold one, and bought a couple lids on Thursday from a friend. I had to spend a extra day in Alamagordo NM,.....of all places. I will have complete Battery boxes, and bottoms only at Bakersfield, E-79-80.
Steve,.....see you there,....brother???
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:19 am:

Donald, PM sent again. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:23 am:

I picked up the battery boxes today. I've still got to cut the tabs for the bottom plates. I should be able to start shipping this coming week. The shipping boxes will only be $2 instead of $3.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration