FS: Beautiful set of Persons Ruby Reflectors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Beautiful set of Persons Ruby Reflectors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Nice set of 1920s, Persons brand glass reflectors. These are in exceptional shape (I see no chips or cracks to the glass in either of the lenses) and retain much of their original paint. Each reflector 5" in diameter. The glass in each is a single piece, not individual marbles. Tough to find in this condition and they look great on the back of a TT flatbed or dump, depot hack, etc.

$135 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

NOTE: this is one set, consisting of 2 reflectors. The multiple pictures of the item are posted to show condition from various angles and do not represent more items than stated in this listing (apparently I have to make this clear - I sold an item on here a few months ago and the buyer PM'd me after receiving his purchase - he thought there were multiple items because there were multiple pictures).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 04:45 pm:

Price drop: $125 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:52 am:

hi bob here in Edmonton alberta. ill take these reflectors. I have 3 TT trucks so will put them on one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:27 am:

call or email 780 819 7404 bobpilkietransport@hotmail.com thanks Bob pilkie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

Bob - please PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Still available - sorry, US sales only. Price is not going to drop again (and itís a lot cheaper per lense than other offerings on here or EBay).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

Ron , I will take the reflectors. PM sent.

Thanks
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Spoken for pending final payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration