FS: Minnesota dealership-marked 1924 Parts & Accessories Price List

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Minnesota dealership-marked 1924 Parts & Accessories Price List
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

1924 Parts & Accessories Price List stamped with a Sauk Rapids, Minnesota dealership:

"H. F. Pfaume
Lincoln Ford Fordson
Authorized Dealer
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota"

Staples are pretty tight - no loose pages. Shows water stains, moisture wrinkles and cover has a tear (see pictures). The appeal of this price list is the dealer stampings on the cover. Would look great on the front seat of a Model T that lives in Minnesota.

$45 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

Nice set of 1920s, Persons brand glass reflectors. These are in exceptional shape - I see no chips or cracks to the glass in either of the lenses - and retain much of their original paint. Each reflector 5" in diameter. Tough to find in this condition and they look great on the back of a TT, depot hack, etc.

$125 plus shipping. Reply via PM

NOTE: There is only one price list for sale here. The multiple pictures of the item are posted to show condition from various angles and do not represent more items than stated in this listing (apparently I have to make this clear - I sold an item on here a few months ago and the buyer PM'd me after receiving his purchase - he thought there were multiple items because there were multiple pictures)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Correction: Dealership name is "H.F. Reaume" (eyes are failing I guess)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Price drop: $35 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 09:32 am:

No interest apparently. Back into storage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

I would do the 35 shipped don't really need in but could put it with the rest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Check your emails. I PM'd you an offer a couple of weeks ago. I just assumed you'd sold it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Eric,

Am sorry - your offer did not come through. Just re-checked email and there is nothing (and that included my SPAM folder). If Charles doesn't take it, you're next.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:46 pm:

No big deal. My offer was the same as Charlie's. I just thought it would be a neat item, since I drive through Sauk Rapids on my way home from work every day.

I find it interesting that there was more than one Ford dealership in this area back in the T era. Sauk Rapids and St. Cloud are close neighbors, sharing a the Mississippi River as a border between them. St. Cloud had an established Ford dealership for five years prior to the introduction of the Model T. It seems odd that there was a need for a competing dealership in the same market.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration